2014年10月3日 星期五

Chill Ooooout! Charlie Brown Cafe!

SPD4459 Yau Tsim Mong Cafe

Just back from Canada within few weeks, I'd a movie date with my girlfriends. After the movie, I took them to meet my best friends at Charlie Brown Cafe, the one and the only one Peanuts themed Cafe in HK. The last time I visited there was 2 years ago. I missed you so much, Charlie!

In the restaurant, you're surrounded by Peanuts everywhere...
The wall and ceiling are full of  Peanuts characters!
Say Hi to our greatest chef, Charlie!
You gotta watch the amazing Peanuts cartoon at the Cafe!
Find your favorite table and have a great dinner on it!

I ordered a cup of hot mint chocolate with Woodstock, Snoopy's friend and coffee flavor beef with rice. I love the drink because it has a strong taste of mint chocolate (check it out, chocoholic!) 
Hot mint chocolate (OMG! Woodstock's so cuteee!)
The main dish's not bad and let's give it a go!
Overall, I'd highly recommend Charlie Brown Cafe to those of you who're Snoopy fans (like me) or obsessed with cartoon characters. It's also a relaxing place for couples or friends to hang out! 


Must Know!!! Top 3 Lists
  • You should visit the Cafe if you're:
  1. Peanuts Fans
  2. People who Don't Know Peanuts
  3. Boys who Date Girls After a Movie Night
  • Purpose: 
  1. To Show Off
  2. To Celebrate Birthday
  3. To Meet other Peanuts Fans
  • Activities: 
  1. Ask friends to LIKE Our Blog
  2. Take Selfies with the Cafe & Peanuts Characters
  3. Check In the Cafe at Facebook/ Instagram

Ratings

( = Least Satisfied; = Most Satisfied)

Food:

Drink:
Staff:
Environment:
Overall:


Fast Facts about Charlie Brown Cafe
  • Contacts: 2366 6315; 2366 6325
  • Opening hours: Sunday to Thursday: 8:30am - 11:30pm; Friday to Saturday: 8:30am - 1:30am
  • Location: G/F-1/F, Kok Pah Mansion, 58-60 Cameron Road, Tsim Sha Tsui
  • For more information, please visit http://eng.charliebrowncafe.com/index.htm.

沒有留言:

張貼留言

Spd4459, SPD4459, Yau Tsim Mong, Cafe,油尖旺