2014年10月20日 星期一

Cutest Memory - My Melody & Kuromi Pop-up Café

SPD4459 Yau Tsim Mong Café

There was a My Melody & Kuromi Pop-up Café, named after Japanese cartoon characters, in HK, but it only lasted for the last summer. I was lucky to get into the café with my Japanese friend and had a farewell lunch with her. Though the Café isn’t in Mong Kok anymore but I still want to share my experience with you guys!


Storefront: We both love Melody and were amazed by the fancy decoration! 


My Salmon Sashimi Rice Bowl


My friend’s Luxury Boat of Sushi and Sashimi


Drinks (Top - Bottom): My friend’s Matcha Latte and my Hot Chocolate


Say 88 to our beloved Melody!

Ratings

( = Least Satisfied; = Most Satisfied)

Food:
Drink:
Price:
Environment:
Overall:


Fast Facts about My Melody & Kuromi Pop-up Café
  • Location: Nos. 19 & 20, Level 10, Langham Place, 8 Argyle Street, Mong Kok
  • Opening Period: 14 July - 14 September

沒有留言:

張貼留言

Spd4459, SPD4459, Yau Tsim Mong, Cafe,油尖旺